The company VEMO 99 Ltd. is established in 1999 as a producer of biologically active nutritional supplements, plant and enzyme premixes and feed additives.
The management of VEMO 99 Ltd. is aware that the existence of the company, its stability and prosperity completely depend on its clients and thus, the company constantly develops in respect to the level of quality and the range of its products offered to clients and partners.
Defining the Quality and Safety Policy of VEMO 99 Ltd. in its new shape and in accordance with the requirements and the guidelines of the Integrated Quality and Safety Management System – ISO 9001:2015/FSSC 22000:2010/GMP+, the management of the company declares its major priority in:
- Creation and maintaining of flexible marketing policy and organization of the company management allowing a quick response to the new market conditions.
- Improvement of the company profitability by means of constant analyses/control of raw materials, products, equipment and infrastructure, efficient management of the processes of supply and planning, meeting the requirements of good manufacturing practices
- Establishing and maintaining of steady contractual relations with suppliers and sub-contractors who provide and supply safe and harmless, high-quality raw materials and products.
- Creation of positive attitude and motivation, commitment and responsibility in the work of the personnel for maintaining excellent production and personal hygiene, as well as technological discipline, achieving thus more complete and efficient results regarding the quality and safety of the product offered to the client.
- Committing the personnel with new, economically appropriate and achievable targets related to quality as an inseparable element of the program for company development.
- Provision of constant training to the personnel in the principles of the Integrated Quality and Safety Management System (IQSMS), as well as in the separate technological aspects of the production cycle.
- Determination and elimination of mistakes and sources of these in the company activity, correct attitude in cases of elimination of clients’ objections and claims, setting the “prevention” principle as a leading one, immediate reaction in cases of deviations, omissions and discrepancies in the company activity and the IQSMS as an integral entity.
- Inspection and assessment of the operation and functioning of the Integrated Quality and Safety Management System – ISO 9001:2015/FSSC 22000:2010/GMP+ by means of planned inspections and internal audits.
- Analysis of the up-to-date branch national and international documents and their influence on the company activity, as well as permanent control for implementation of all obligations originating from these documents.
- Complete and continuous assessment of the influence of the used technological processes on the environment by means of consistent monitoring, analysis, control and improvement of the used natural resources, energy, raw materials and materials.
- Protection of the company’s staff from health damage and occupational diseases with periodic conducting of medical check–ups, preventing incidents and accidents by taking preventive measures;
- Maintain in good condition and readiness the necessary technical equipment and working tools to prevent and respond appropriately in the event of emergencies and natural disasters.
- Efficient and environmentally sound management of waste in order to prevent and reduce harmful effects on human health and the environment.
- As a basis for implementation of the practice for “QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY“ the Integrated Quality and Safety Management System: ISO 9001:2015/FSSC 22000:2010/GMP+ is accepted and confirmed.
- Тhe Quality Control Manager and the Top Management of the company shall bear the full responsibility for application of the “QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY“, implementing at the same time constant coordination and managerial activity towards the entire company personnel.
- Every activity and process in the company shall be directed towards elaboration and constant improvement, as a result of which new criteria and requirements shall be set in front of VEMO 99 Ltd. Thus, in this form the “QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY“ shall be a subject of annual update towards the new requirements.
- Our personal commitment for provision of the necessary financial and human resources for maintaining and constant improvement of the current Integrated Quality and Safety Management System.